HSP Survival Kit

A Tapping Library for Highly Sensitive People

This package is designed to support your unique experience of the world as an HSP.

Highly Sensitive People make up between 15% - 20% of the population, but much of the world is created with the other 80% in mind. This means that HSP's are often told they're "too sensitive" when they are growing up, but the truth is, their nervous systems are actually set up in a different way, making them... yes, incredibly sensitive to the information their senses perceive and process.

Highly sensitive people are taking in more information from the world around them than non HSP's, which means they are processing more information than most. This could look like getting overwhelmed and internally overloaded because of external stimulation such as noise, smells, other people's negative emotions, viewing violence, the temperature of the environment, or even the fabric on their skin.

Knowing about your needs and meeting them is essential for an HSP not only to cope, but thrive. This could look like needing more downtime or time away from people, even if they are extroverted. This could also look like needing more sleep, less noise, and fluffy blankets to sooth an overstimulated nervous system.

If you are an HSP, you might notice more details than others, some or all of your senses my be more acute, and you might feel emotions on a much deeper level. Violence of any kind, even in movies, may be jarring to your system, crowds, loud noise, or traffic may overwhelm you, and even one too many things on your to-do list, could prove to be an overload to your system.

The beauty of tapping, is that simply doing it, calms the nervous system. It is an HSP's best friend, and has gotten me and my HSP clients through some incredibly overwhelming things over the years.

Clear, Calm, and Reframe.

These prerecorded tapping meditations were created so you can clear the excess stimulation in the moment, calm your nervous system, release the shame and fear of feeling too much, and honor your high sensitivity, as well as your need for healthy boundaries. This program is for you if you find yourself overwhelmed by your day-to-day experiences as an HSP, and want a simple, effective set of tools to bring you back to balance much more quickly.

HSP Survival Kit is a collection of 6 audio tapping meditations. This self-guided library may be just what you need to reframe how you see this incredibly beautiful part of you so you can walk through the world much more confidently as a highly sensitive person.

Your Instructor

Angela Hed Vincent
Angela Hed Vincent

Angela Hed Vincent (she/her), owner of True You Tapping, is an EFT Master and Energy Medicine Practitioner for people at their emotional or spiritual breaking point.

She founded True You Tapping after successfully using EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques, aka. tapping) to release her severe burnout, depression, and compound trauma.

Now, Angela helps others who are feeling lost, alone, and hidden beneath their traumas, to dissolve blocks, collapse issues, and unearth their true potential. She helps her clients honor and release emotional pain they never thought possible, while using it as a catalyst for transformation and a pathway to their truest selves, even if they don't know the root cause of their issue.

Frequently Asked Questions

When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced collection of audio tapping meditations.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
I would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact me in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.

Get started now!