Making your self-care a priority can be a challenge if you've burned out. This program gives you dedicated time and space to release old traumas, create new patterns, and shift perspectives, leaving you with a fresh start.Burnout is one of the worst things I've ever experienced in my life. I understand what you're going through, and I can tell you that tapping is how I regained my vitality, rediscovered my joy, and brought balance back to my body, mind, and emotions. The tapping meditations I used for myself, the tools and techniques that came directly from my experience, and research on burnout, self-care, and resilience are all part of this program. Nothing is in this program that didn't work for me or my clients.
You don't have to go through this alone. Be held in a network of care.
I will be by your side throughout this process. You will have an hour and a half one-on-one session with me each week for 10 weeks. If you have questions or issues throughout the week, I will be available to you through email. During your first week of From Weary to Well, you will choose support partners. These are people that you trust to have your back, to be there for you throughout this process, if you need them. You will also have a variety of crisis resources to contact if the need arises.
This program is for you if most of these are currently true:
- Feeling exhausted most of the time
- Change in appetite
- Change in sleep patterns
- Loss of focus and mental clarity
- Low immunity and frequent illness
- Physical issues: headaches, joint/muscle pain, ulcers, heart palpitations, chest pains
- Loss of joy
- Increased irritability and anger/rage
- Feelings of continuous overwhelm and anxiety
- Feelings of failure and self-doubt
- Feeling helpless, trapped, and defeated
- Feeling alone in the world
- Feeling detached
- Loss of empathy
- Loss of motivation
- Increasingly cynical and negative outlook
- Decreased satisfaction and sense of accomplishment
- Withdrawing from responsibilities
- Isolating yourself from others
- Procrastinating, taking longer to get things done than in the past
- Using food, drugs, alcohol, television, or other forms of escapism to cope/numb
- Taking out frustrations on others/short temper
- Skipping work, coming in late, leaving early
What People Are Saying:
Angela Hed Vincent (she/her) is an EFT Master Practitioner and owner of True You Tapping.
She founded True You Tapping after successfully using EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques, aka. tapping) to release her severe burnout, depression, and compound trauma. Now, Angela helps others who are feeling lost, alone, and hidden beneath their traumas, to dissolve blocks, collapse issues, and unearth their true potential.